Supporters or SIMD2023 listed here.
The 44th SIMD annual meeting will be held March 18th - March 21st, 2023 at the Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City in Salt Lake City, Utah
in conjunction with the ACMG annual meeting and will feature sessions on:
- Prenatal Diagnosis and Treatment: the unborn patient
- Prenatal Diagnosis and Treatment: the pregnant patient
- NBS in 2023
- VUS resolution for metabolic disorders
- Opportunities and challenges with clinical trials for IEM disorders
- Esoterica of IEMs: pathways and mechanisms of disease
- Best of the submitted abstracts talks
- Travel award winner presentations
- Posters will be displayed for the entire meeting allowing their view during breaks and an attended Poster Session
- Exhibits from top IEM companies
- A half day joint session on March 18th with the American College of Medical Genetics which will be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center.
(See Information→ACMG Shared Session)
Note: ACMG requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination to enter their meeting.
- Session 1: My panel is positive for what? When a NGS Panel leads to a metabolic diagnosis.
- Session 2: That's metabolic now?
We will have a Contributed paper session featuring the abstracts of our
travel award winners, and the opportunity to hear and support the next
generation of SIMD contributors and members. As in the past, young
trainees can apply for travel awards.
Also, please see the Satellite Symposia.
Debra Regier, Program Chair
Irini Manoli, Program Co-Chair
Bruce Barshop, SIMD Secretariat